BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 26, 2009

day10 almost gonna go back penang d~singapore trip around the ending corner d.....

damn....today i 11am something only wake up...shit...after bathing and having my breakfast...i with my cousin taking Mrt to tempinis for shopping....nothing special tomention...lol just ......when we go back that time ...we seperated...LOL reason is...when we reach the Mrt station....my cousin faster run into the mrt...when i want step into the mrt....i hear very sweet voice come out from the mechine...DOOR START CLOSING cibai....then i stay alone at there for 2minute wait for next train...after that my cousin never wait for me....he go back by himself witout told me....damn shit....and i take the wrong bus twice!!!!i go back to the same bus station twice!!!after that i beh tahan d...i straight to call my aunty come fetch me.....somemore hp out of credit...need to use public phone...sigh* after fething me we go to the club...the club is my aunty and uncle working eh company 1...so mean that they are member...there got alot activiti like....kara ok,swimming pool,gym and etc.....is all free...the place very nice and the facilitis very good...especially the gym and kara ok.....we book the kara ok for 2 hour from 7-9pm...i feel like im suck in sining...haix....nvm la at least i try even i sing like duck xD tomorrow going orchard road shopping again.....lol hope it can be fun for me la......not really enjoy this few day maybe is my uncle in hospital make me feel like no mood to enjoy it....good night singapore and babe LOL

0 comments: