BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 27, 2009

last day in singapore sigh* gonna go bak penang tomorrow december 27

today not much story to write because i just going orchard shopping with cousin and get something to someone....then from 10am something shop until 3pm something then go visit my uncle in hospital d....after that go home d.....tomorrow going back penang d...dunno i can get use of penang life not...cause sg is clean then penang 100time...damn...ohya did i mention that i bought a 10dolar watches yesterday?lol....i think i wish i can come here next year xmas again...but this time is with my friend or gf...LOL just take this trip as my experience and thx for my aunty and uncle to spent the time take us go explore the place even they are busy,tired and injuring....thx love u all muack* tomorrow maybe will continue write my blog maybe not.....see ya guy.....=D thx for those who read my blog i noe that my blog is suck but i just try to implove my english at thesame time i want write down all the memory...LOVE SG

0 comments: