BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 25, 2009

day9 singapore trip december25 marry christmas~

santa claus is coming to town~xmas sux xD morning go to visit my uncle..then aunty planing to go a place name bottle tree park...lucky we got gps...is very useful in singapore and mlaysia...and it cost 300= dolar or rm i forget d...lol when we reach there...im very impressed that they got so many thing to entertaiment....prawning,catch longkang fish,having weddingthere,racing mini car got 2 track somemore...and got lady night,mean that got a pub here lol...my aunty came here actually is for the lucky draw of prawning...then we bought the prawning for 2 and half hour is cost 29dolar.....alot people prawning...and is look interesting...we find a sit and sit down start our prawning...beside m is a hot babe....actually is not really hot...but she look pretty...body hot xD but look like 20+ maybe la...she came with a group of fren....suddently her gang say that the busket there ot a prawn[we han our basket tepi there in the water] then she don't want to catch....therefore i quickly use my hand to catch it....LOL that my 1st prawn i get it....after 1hour+ like that.....the most excited thing happened d!i get a big prawn!!!!!and the prawn is for lucky draw...the rule is who catch a big prawn er....they got the species la...must get the species of prawn only got the chance to lucky draw....im quite lucky.....and that time alot people look at me.......is really hapy when i get the prawn.....then i go luky draw and i get 50 dolar!!!!!!!!damn happy that my 1st time to get a prize.....is really fun at least i learn how to prawning....is really fun.....man...the moment i get the big prawn i really dunno how to describe my mood is so happy....my 1st time prawning got a nice and unforgetable memory lol...hmm....the places is really nice....good signary and service.....i recoment for all my friend who interested natural place....BOTTLE TREE PARK what a nice memory for me =D after that i go dinner and visit my uncle then go back home d...the main thing i want mention is bottle tree park...and prawning...is really nice and fun....who never try prawning should go try...prawning is quite fun...ohya...and all the prawn we bbq d...they got provide the facilitis to let us bbq it....but i really sad i take a part of my prawn back....and the place also can pinic...total we get 4 prawn...got a kind hearted uncle give me 2 prawn...HAPPY* and we bbq it all...LOLprawning got babe to scoop xD enjoy xD i dont really get the feeling of xmas...but at least i enjoy the day =D thx for my aunty and uncle for spending money and time for me enjoy in singapore 10 day love u all muack* even sometime i feel unhappy but i still appreciate all the people who help me and give me the opputurnity to explore something or learn more....THX~

0 comments: