BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 17, 2009

first day trip in singapore =D december17

wake up at 8am....then prepare all my stuff...going airport....the plane name is tiger beside tiger is lion plane LOL i just thinking dunno got flamingo plane or not swt.......when i arriede singapore around 12am...aunty and my uncle fetch us[with cousin brother] going their home to set up our stuff..after that go to the IKEA ...wow...the facilitis is very good...i have my tea lunch there and my uncle need to buy 1 computer chair for himself....after that go back home to take our swiming trunk going to swiming...lol i really surprise that the swimming poool and favilitis is so NICE..even the 7-11 is so big and on the way to swimming pool i saw the field got alot people are playing the kite....my aunty promiseus to bring us go play......im so wondering....XD changing all the clothes,i with my cousin go play the chu chu pan[slide]...is so chi kek......xD the swimming pool is so clean and safety.....is quite fun......can say awesome la lol then finishing swimming going to dinner...and i saw a babe that XD i think got alot ...but i nvr care about it......LOL tomorrow uncle gonna drop me and cousin to Tempiris to shopping woo~ i really like singapore....by the way my uncle and aunty encorage me to work at singapore 3month..i told them i'll considery...=D tonight gonna be a good good night.....going to sleep d......good night.....=]

0 comments: